ProPublica: “Since Trump’s election in 2016, critical ‘voter scores’ — sophisticated polling-based analytics that the RNC provides to party committees and candidates — have conspicuously omitted an essential detail for any down-ballot race: how voters in specific states and congressional districts feel about Trump. Republican insiders believe these analytics are being withheld to try and prevent GOP candidates from publicly distancing themselves from the president or leaking unfavorable results that embarrass Trump.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / RNC Not Sharing Data with GOP Candidates
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
- Trump Lashes Out at Media for Reporting What He Said
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Cheney Says World Is Safer Under Trump
- Trump Campaign Thinks It Can Flip New Mexico
- New York Times Makes Big Correction to Kavanaugh Story
- Trump Is Seriously, Frighteningly Unstable
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Locked and Loaded’ After Attack
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Should Sue for ‘Liable’
- Quote of the Day